Storage and on-demand hot water heaters
Love Effron has electric, natural gas and propane energy-efficient storage and tankless hot water heaters from leading brands like A.O. Smith, Bradford White and Bosch with the capacity to take care of your home’s hot water needs. You can also rely on the Love Effron team for 24/7 service and support – in any weather!
Learn what system is best for you and your home by calling 845.452.2600 today!
The facts you need to know about hot water heaters and energy efficiency
- Heating your home’s hot water can add up to nearly 20% of your annual energy costs.
- Energy efficiency standards note that hot water heaters under 55 gallons will see about a 4% boost in efficiency.
- Hot water heaters with a capacity of 55 gallons or more may reduce your utility bills by 25%-50%.1
Tankless vs storage hot water heaters
Tankless water heaters
- Heat water directly with no storage tank.
- Turning on the hot water faucet or tap sends cold water through a pipe into the unit.
- That water is heated by a natural gas burner, propane burner or an electric element, providing a constant supply of hot water on-demand.
Storage water heaters
- Water is heated in a similar way to tankless heaters but use energy (natural gas, propane or electricity) at a slower rate, storing heated water for later use.
Thinking about buying a new hot water heating system?
Love Effron has everything you need to guide you through the process and make the best decision for the equipment that’s right for you and your home. One of our hot water heating equipment experts will visit you to provide a no obligation assessment, discuss the best size and type of energy-efficient hot water heater for your needs.
1. Source: Consumer Reports, March 2016