Compare Heating Oil Pricing Plans and SmartPay Budget Plan
If you’ve been looking for ways to save money and manage your heating oil budget, we’ve got the pricing plans for you! Simply choose the plan that best fits your family’s needs, and don’t worry about sign-up fees, because there aren’t any!
Manage your Home Heating Oil Prices with our Variable, Ceiling, or Fixed Pricing Plans!
Variable Heating Oil Pricing Plan
- Rate fluctuates based on market conditions
- No price protection costs
- No termination fees
Fixed Heating Oil Pricing Plan
- Price stays the same for every delivery and gallon throughout the year, regardless of market conditions (requires a one year commitment).
- Oil is pre-purchased by Love Effron, just for you, so we assume the risk.
- If an account is terminated prior to the contract expiration date, there is an early termination fee ($599).
Ceiling Heating Oil Pricing Plan
- Puts a limit, or “ceiling”, on how high your oil prices can go.
- Price trends up or down based on market conditions, but never exceeds the “ceiling” price.
- Requires a one year commitment
- Cost is protected by Love Effron, so we assume the risk.
- If an account is terminated prior to the contract expiration date, there is an early termination fee ($399).
Our SmartPay budget plan spreads out heating oil and service plan costs throughout the year, into equal payments that you make monthly, instead of paying more during the high-use winter months. Your monthly payment is calculated after a quick analysis of your annual heating oil usage*. There are no enrollment fees, and payments can be automatically deducted monthly from your checking account!
Learn more about our SmartPay budget plan ›
*Settlement of account payments occurs annually, and payments are adjusted up or down based on your balance.